For this week’s Art & Seek Spotlight, we’re making our way to Panther Island Pavilion in Fort Worth for the second annual Clearfork Music Festival. This kick-off to the Labor Day weekend features craft beers and art installations as well as music by The Burning Hotels, Larry G(EE), and others. For more information on the Clearfork […]
Five stories that have North Texas talking: Dallas DanceFest is back, Dallas Farmer’s Market opens its major renovation in time for Labor Day weekend, and more.
Six small theater and dance companies are headed to the sixth-floor Studio Theatre in the Wyly. Each has a one-shot show between now and spring. Is the Elevator Project going to take them anywhere?
Five stories that have North Texas talking: The Dallas Symphony Orchestra will simulcast The AT&T Gala at Klyde Warren Park, strange street names in North Texas neighborhoods, and more.
This house on Lower Greenville is a hangout for DIY-ers.
Aug. 25-Sept. 1On KERA Radio This Week
- Saturday, 10 p.m.: The Moth Radio Hour
- Sunday, 6 p.m.: Studio 360
- Sunday, 9 p.m.: Song Travels with Michael Feinstein
- Thursday, 7 p.m.: The Hayloft Gang: Story of the National Barn Dance
- Thursday, 11 p.m.: Front and Center: Here Come the Mummies
- Friday, 7:30 p.m.: American Masters: Dorothea Lange: Grab a Hunk of Lightning
- Sunday, 7:30 p.m.: Frozen Music
- Sunday, 7 a.m.: Acoustic Cafe
- Sunday, 8 p.m.: The Paul Slavens Show