Thursday, August 28Modern Art Museum of Fort WorthThe Lone Star Film Society’s series “Scare Tactics: Six by Hitchcock” kicks off with the silent film Blackmail. See the screening at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.
- Stella & Lou
Through Saturday, September 20Circle TheatreThe usually easy conversation between a bartender and his favorite regular gets a little heavy one night in this play at Circle Theatre in Fort Worth.
- Decks In The Park
Through Thursday, November 27Klyde Warren ParkHead to Klyde Warren Park in Dallas for a night of art, dancing, and music. Local DJs will be spinning all night under the stars for Decks in the Park.
This house on Lower Greenville is a hangout for DIY-ers.
Tune in every Thursday, starting Sept 4. And join us for a watching party next week!
The Lone Star Film Society is teaming up with the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth for an Alfred Hitchcock retrospective. The series begins tonight with one of the director’s earliest film’s – Blackmail from 1929. This week, we talk to SMU film professor – and Hitchcock expert – Dr. Rick Worlan about how the movie previews Hitchcock’s later masterpieces.
Win tickets to see the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra perform the music of John Williams.
Win tickets to see MOMIX’s Alchemia and you’ll be golden!
Aug. 25-Sept. 1On KERA Radio This Week
- Saturday, 10 p.m.: The Moth Radio Hour
- Sunday, 6 p.m.: Studio 360
- Sunday, 9 p.m.: Song Travels with Michael Feinstein
- Thursday, 7 p.m.: The Hayloft Gang: Story of the National Barn Dance
- Thursday, 11 p.m.: Front and Center: Here Come the Mummies
- Friday, 7:30 p.m.: American Masters: Dorothea Lange: Grab a Hunk of Lightning
- Sunday, 7:30 p.m.: Frozen Music
- Sunday, 7 a.m.: Acoustic Cafe
- Sunday, 8 p.m.: The Paul Slavens Show