Through Saturday, April 26Stone Cottage TheatreA man must make a choice between his sight and the woman he loves in the play “Marianela.” The show featuring spirituals, slave songs, and songs from the 1800s plays at Stone Cottage Theatre in Addison.
- GET MOVING WEDNESDAYS: Mambo
Through Wednesday, April 30Oak Cliff Cultural CenterHead to the Oak Cliff Cultural Center for Get Moving Wednesdays. The quick energy of the Mambo is sure to get you on your feet.
- Quilts: The New Geometry
Through Sunday, July 6Museum of Geometric and MADI ArtThe quilts of ten artists are on display at the Museum of Geometric and MADI Art in Dallas. The exhibition “Quilts: The New Geometry” examines the idea that quilting is the precursor to modern abstract art.
Enter to win tickets to see Shakespeare’s “Coriolanus.”
It may not be Christmas time but it is Silent Night time.
Sign up for this Big Deal if you believe.
The High Five: Margaret Crow, Force Behind Crow Collection Of Asian Art, Has Died; Service To Be Held Today
Five stories that have North Texas talking: it’s tax time for the political candidates; GOP convention officials to visit Dallas soon; remembering Margaret Crow; and more.
Check out the Junior’s basket-full of fun for your little bunnies.
April 14-20 On KERA Radio This Week
- Saturday, 10 p.m.: The Moth Radio Hour
- Sunday, 6 p.m.: Studio 360
- Sunday, 9 p.m.: Song Travels with Michael Feinstein
- Thursday, 7 p.m.: Cool Spaces!
- Thursday, 11 p.m.: Live From the Artists Den - Phoenix
- Sunday, 4 p.m.: Peter Pan From the Milwaukee Ballet
- Sunday, 7 a.m.: Acoustic Cafe
- Sunday, 8 p.m.: The Paul Slavens Show